Year 3 & 4 Write Fright – Halloween Writing Challenges & DisplayView monsterwrite's Full Store
Click to view larger images
Are you brave enough to enter the Haunted House, stare in the Ghostly Mirror and splat a few pumpkins?
176 sheets including writing challenge sheets and themed display materials:
– 36 Haunted House spelling and writing activity sheets
– spellings on individual powerpoint slides
– creepy sentence and drawing sheets
– word searches
– powerpoint with every letter of the Awful Alphabet
– Awful Alphabet poster
– sentence writing challenges
– display letters
– display ornaments
Writing activity sheets include:
– 24 words from the Year 3 & 4 exception word spelling word list
– 12 words that contain ‘ou’ as in ‘touch’
Each sheet includes seven writing and spelling challenges:
– Trace the spelling in lowercase, uppercase and cursive
– Write in the cloud Trace the spelling with funky writing (and mind the witch)
– Ghostly Mirror: Have a go at the tricky challenge of writing the spelling backwards!
– Pumpkin Splat: Match each letter of the spelling to the relevant pumpkin
– Spooky Washing Line: Cut out the mixed up letters at the bottom of the sheet and then stick them in the correct order to the washing line
Every word is also provided on an individual powerpoint slide.
Students can then use their imagination with the Creepy Sentence sheets and write a sentence using the featured spelling and then draw a picture of their sentence in the relevant space.
Learning is consolidated by spotting the spellings in the three word searches.
Also includes display materials with themed lettering in lowercase and uppercase.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Your order basket
- Your basket is empty.
Year 3 & 4 Write Fright – Halloween Writing Challenges & Display
Purchase orders can be made by emailing your order to email@example.com
(please include the resource code and title with your order)
Teacher Licence: Used by a single teacher/educator with their class. School Licence: Used by any teacher in a single school/institution.
If you are a chain or wish to licence resources to use in some other way please get in touch with details.