I Can Spell: Year 2 Section 1View monsterwrite's Full Store
Click to view larger images
Includes the following units:
I Can Spell 2.1a – Words with J
I Can Spell 2.1b – Words with GE as in CAGE
I Can Spell 2.1c – Words with DGE as in BADGE
I Can Spell 2.1d – Words with GE GI GY
Each unit includes a set of activities and challenges featuring the relevant phoneme/spelling convention for that unit.
Challenges and activities for enhancing children’s spelling and writing skills.
A stimulating range of activities including tracing, copying, unscrambling, drawing, cutting & pasting, ordering, searching, linking letters and writing backwards!
Ideal for consolidation, perfect for extensions and homework and brilliant for displays.
– Wizard Spell Sheets: Each sheet is packed full of writing and spelling challenges including writing words in different styles, linking letters in the word, writing backwards and cutting out jumbled letters to stick onto the Wizard’s Washing Line
– Wizard’s Word Race: children make their own word dice (featuring a selection of different words) and then roll it to see which word wins the race
– Word Art: children can have a go at writing in their own funky styles
– Magic Boxes: place the correct words into relevant boxes (like a crossword but without questions)
– Scrambled Spellings: unscramble the words and write them correctly on the lines
– Word Search: how many words can they find (they’re all in there)
Also includes a certificate for your spelling wizards!
These resources can be used independently or as extension activities that build upon the Story Wizard Phonics scheme (available separately).
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Your order basket
- Your basket is empty.
I Can Spell: Year 2 Section 1
Purchase orders can be made by emailing your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
(please include the resource code and title with your order)
Teacher Licence: Used by a single teacher/educator with their class. School Licence: Used by any teacher in a single school/institution.
If you are a chain or wish to licence resources to use in some other way please get in touch with details.