Year 1 Phonics Revision Books: Vowel Sounds: Set of 4View magicsounds's Full Store
Set of four phonics workbooks focussed on vowel sounds. Each book includes 45 pages of mixed writing challenges.
/eɪ/ (ai as in rain, ay as in play)
/iː/ (ee as in feed, ea as in heat)
/aɪ/ (igh as in high, y as in try)
/əʊ/ (ow as in slow, oa as in boat)
/uː/ (oo as in loop, ew as in blew)
/ɔɪ/ (oi as in coin, oy as in toy)
/aʊ/ (ow as in cow, ou as in foul)
/əː/ (stressed er as in herb)
/ə/ (unstressed er as in over) (also known as the schwa or lazy vowel)
Perfect for consolidating learning and revision.
– 45 pages of activities
– 1 certificate
– Trace the sound and trace different words with each sound
– Make a phonic dice and then race to see which word wins
– Have a go at forming words from the phonemes in the boxes
– Identify different sounds by using different colours
– Count the magic stars with each sound and see who has the most
– Add the correct word to sentences
– Think of your own words for each sound and write them down
– See how many words you can find for each sound in a word search
– Cut out the words and arrange them in the correct columns
– Draw a picture for each word
Includes the Word Wizards and Word Witches with some of their magical friends.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Your order basket
- Your basket is empty.
Year 1 Phonics Revision Books: Vowel Sounds: Set of 4
Purchase orders can be made by emailing your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
(please include the resource code and title with your order)
Teacher Licence: Used by a single teacher/educator with their class. School Licence: Used by any teacher in a single school/institution.
If you are a chain or wish to licence resources to use in some other way please get in touch with details.