Phonics & Handwriting: Initial Consolidation for the Foundation StageView magicsounds's Full Store
Click to view larger images
Includes two sets of consolidation activities for the expected level at the Foundation Stage.
Set 1 covers most basic consonant phonemes and short vowels
Set 2 covers consonant digraphs (th.ch.nk.ng) and vowel sounds
Included activities with each set:
– flashcards with guidance for sounds
– definitions for every word
– Slides with guidance for pronunciation
– Word Line games: Select a letter and then have a go at organising yourselves into a ‘word line’
– Word Maker: Develop fine motor skills and handwriting by cutting out phonemes and sticking them into place. Then having a go at writing words yourself
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Your order basket
- Your basket is empty.
Phonics & Handwriting: Initial Consolidation for the Foundation Stage