Phonics & Handwriting: Exception Words & High Frequency WordsView magicsounds's Full Store
Click to view larger images
30 exception words
7 high frequency words
The Story Wizard phonics scheme aims to get children writing stories as quickly as possible by helping them understand and enjoy the relationships between spoken sounds and written symbols (magic spells!).
Included activities with this set:
– flashcards with guidance for sounds
– definitions for every word
– Wave Your Wand activities: Make a ‘word wand’ and then wave your wand in shapes that become ‘magic spells’
– Word Line games: Select a letter and then have a go at organising yourselves into a ‘word line’
– Word Maker: Develop fine motor skills and handwriting by cutting out phonemes and sticking them into place. Then having a go at writing words yourself
Also available (separately)
– My First Story: Write and illustrate your first story book over ten weeks and see how your writing skills progress
– Story Wizard phonics sets: packed with activities to support reading, writing and handwriting
– Monitoring and Assessment: Individual and class monitoring and assessment tools to check progress
– consolidation activities for every set
– advanced sets introducing additional vowel digraphs and trigraphs, split digraphs and consonant digraphs
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Your order basket
- Your basket is empty.
Phonics & Handwriting: Exception Words & High Frequency Words