Phonics & Handwriting: Advanced Consolidation for the Foundation StageView magicsounds's Full Store
Click to view larger images
A free preview of this resource is available here.
Note this set is included in the Complete Advanced Phonics for the Foundation Stage.
Consolidation activities for the Advanced Phonics Sets for the Foundation Stage. Also useful for Year 1 students.
Set 1 includes:
Vowel sounds: ai.e.ea.oi.oo
Split digraphs: a_e i_e o_e u_e
Set 2 includes:
Vowel sounds: a.are.aw.ea.ear.er.ew.ire.o.oa.ow.u.ur.ure
Consonant digraphs digraphs: ch.ff.ll.ss.zz
(Both sets 1 & 2 are included with this resource)
Included activities with each set:
– flashcards with guidance for sounds
– definitions for every word
– slides with guidance for pronunciation
– Word Line games: Select a letter and then have a go at organising yourselves into a ‘word line’
– Word Maker: Develop fine motor skills and handwriting by cutting out phonemes and sticking them into place. Then having a go at writing words yourself.
A free Long Term Planning guide for the Story Wizard Phonics scheme can be downloaded from here. This includes suggestions for when to implement this resource.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Your order basket
- Your basket is empty.
Phonics & Handwriting: Advanced Consolidation for the Foundation Stage