Phonics & Handwriting: Advanced Consolidation for the Foundation StageView magicsounds's Full Store
Click to view larger images
Includes two sets of consolidation activities for the advanced level at the Foundation Stage.
Set 1 includes:
Vowel sounds: ai.e.ea.oi.oo
Split digraphs: a_e i_e o_e u_e
Set 2 includes:
Vowel sounds: a.are.aw.ea.ear.er.ew.ire.o.oa.ow.u.ur.ure
Consonant digraphs digraphs: ch.ff.ll.ss.zz
Included activities with each set:
– flashcards with guidance for sounds
– definitions for every word
– slides with guidance for pronunciation
– Word Line games: Select a letter and then have a go at organising yourselves into a ‘word line’
– Word Maker: Develop fine motor skills and handwriting by cutting out phonemes and sticking them into place. Then having a go at writing words yourself.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Your order basket
- Your basket is empty.
Phonics & Handwriting: Advanced Consolidation for the Foundation Stage