How to Use Question MarksView Monster Punctuation's Full Store
Click to view larger images
Thirty writing challenges in three workbooks with additional creative challenges. Detailed step-by-step guidance in two sets of slides with additional notes for teachers and parents.
Covers all aspects of the curriculum including:
– Sequence sentences to form short narratives
– Separate words with spaces
– Use spacing between words that reflects the size of the letters.
– Forming questions with an initial interrogative pronoun
– Using subject–verb inversion to write a question
– Correctly punctuating a question tag
– Recognising and writing different types of sentences: questions
– Identify and use appropriate end punctuation to demarcate different sentence types (question mark)
Explanations are provided by the Punctuation Monsters and the resources feature the theme of ‘Mermaids and Water Monsters’.
The class introduction includes class challenges with editable slides that can be used to rearrange sentences and add punctuation in order to demonstrate each method of punctuation.
Also includes thirty writing challenges in three workbooks:
- Unit 1: Module 6: Writing sentences with interrogative pronouns
- Unit1: Module 7: questions that begin with a subject-verb inversion
- Unit 2: Module 8: questions that begin with a question tag
Also includes these guidance resources with editable class challenges:
- Punctuation Guidance: Introducing Question Marks
- Punctuation Guidance: Introducing Tag Questions
Note the above workbooks are also INCLUDED with this resource but can also be ordered individually by clicking the appropriate links.
A fantastic bundle! Really worth the download cost.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Your order basket
- Your basket is empty.
How to Use Question Marks
Purchase orders can be made by emailing your order to email@example.com
(please include the resource code and title with your order)
Teacher Licence: Used by a single teacher/educator with their class. School Licence: Used by any teacher in a single school/institution.
If you are a chain or wish to licence resources to use in some other way please get in touch with details.