How to use Tag Questions
Includes editable challenge slides
- writing a sentence with a tag question
- recognising positive and negative forms in sentences
- using a comma to separate sentence with a tag question
- ending a tag question with a question mark
- considering when it is appropriate to use a tag question
Includes editable slides with challenges related to each type of punctuation.
- 17 high quality slides including 7 editable slide challenges
- Teacher’s Guide with details of punctuation introduced in Unit 2 of Unpunctuated
Writing challenges related to this resource can be found here: I Can Write Question Tags.