From: £300.00 for 1 year
Take on the ultimate creative wrtiting challenge and Register Your School to create its own illustrated book of stories.
Challenge students and inspire staff with a real-life challenge. Organise a book launch event for parents and members of the local community. Exchange your book with other schools or support a partner school overseas by sending them copies of your book.
You can recover the costs of involvement (and potentially make a profit) by selling copies of your book, organising fundraising activities and obtaining sponsorship from local businesses. See an example of this here and read more about stories4schools here.
Registration is £300
After you receive the final proof of your book you can choose to pay a final balance of £550 and receive 160 copies of your book.
Alternatively you can choose to order smaller quantities as and when you need them at a cost of £6 plus delivery (minimum order of 20 copies).
If you prefer you can pay in full (which will provide you with 160 copies of your book).
- Books are A6 in size and are usually between 50-70 pages (maximum 88)
- Illustrations must be original work and must be created by hand (not computer generated)
- Stories must be original and must be typed and submitted by email (e.g. plain text or MS Word)
- Certificates can be provided for you to print off free of charge (please provide names by email)
- Copies of your book can be (optionally) donated to schools in developing nations on your behalf subject to your agreement and the payment of delivery costs
International Schools and schools outside the UK are welcome. Please get in touch in advance to check the additional costs of posting your completed books to you.